Following up on the highly successful Pogmentary where Pogba Pognounced he was Pogmoving to PogJuventus, Paul Pogba is set to expand the series into a cinematic universe where he delves into what in the name of holy shite jaysus almighty is going on between him, his brother, and Mbappe. The first phase of films is expected to be released soon with:
- Born Turin
- In2Deep: Playing As a Holding Midfielder
- An untitled spin-off where Kanté and Matuidi carry Pogba’s bags
- Disdain: Rise of Graeme Souness
- Inconsister Act: The Musical
- Pogba Origins: Pogba Emoji
- An untitled production in the vein of 12 Angry Men where players debate if Ole Gunnar Solskjær should have to get his coaching badges to be appointed permanent Manchester United manager
- An untitled buddy comedy where Paul Pogba and Gareth Bale play two superstars who don’t want to play for and aren’t wanted at their clubs. When they first meet they don’t get a long but then they learn they are not so different.
- A potential streaming series following the wacky exploits of Pogba’s hairdressers.
- Civil War: Pogba Brothers
- A slapstick body-switching comedy where Pogba and Mbappe inadvertently rub a witch-doctor the wrong way leading to them having their bodies switched. The two take a road trip to try and find a cure, but what they actually find is you can’t run away from growing up. Tentatively titled WitchDoctor Which Doctor?
Critics expect the films performance at the box office to be very good on occasion but for the most part frustrating.